Share the adventure online!
Unable to join us in person, can’t catch everything live in Kendal, or prefer tuning in with all the comforts from your own home – then watch the Festival online.
2022 Festival Pass
Pass Active 17th November – 31st December 2022
Our online programme brings adventure content to sofas and campervans around the world! Enjoy our legendary live Festival events featuring top guest speakers from the world of outdoor. Plus our incredible film programme with a wide selection of films available on-demand for you to watch.
- 2022 Festival events will be filmed live and uploaded to view online within 24 hours of each event and will remain available for the duration of your pass.
- A wide selection of films from the Festival programme will be available from 17 November until 31 December. (Please note that not all films will be available to watch online due to licensing restrictions).
- As a bonus - you will gain access to all Kendal Mountain Player content including film collections and 2020 and 2021 Festival events for the duration of your pass!
What's Not Included:
- Unfortunately, not all films will be available to watch online due to licensing restrictions; as of 2/11/22 Brit Rock Live at Kendal, Ice Mile, Reel Rock and Exposure will not be available on the Kendal Mountain Player.
- Ranulph Fiennes, Leo Houlding, Jenny Tough, George Monbiot, Faye Latham, Tim Howell, Rob & Craig Matheson, Monisha Rajesh, Mick Conefrey, Zofia Reych, Sarah Raven, Amy-Jane Beer, Amanda Thompson are one off exclusive events and will not be shared on the Player. Speaker content from the Basecamp stages will not be available online. We'll continue to update this page over the coming weeks.
How To Watch
Our platform has been set up to watch directly on a laptop, computer, tablet or smart phone to share the adventure wherever you are.
If you want to share the experience on the big screen, we are compatible with both Google Chromecast and Apple Airplay to stream to many compatible smart TVs and devices. You can also connect your laptop to the main screen via a HDMI cable. Tablets and mobile devices are supported via their browser with some known issues on older devices, casting is supported via Google Chrome browsers to Google Chromecast devices or google enabled smart TV’s, Airplay is supported from Apple devices on Safari browsers to Airplay 2.0 enabled TV’s and devices. For full details or troubleshooting tips see our FAQ’s page.
Once you’ve purchased your Festival Pass, simply head to https://kendalmountainplayer.com from 17th November and log-in. (Don’t worry we’ll send you an email closer to launch day with all of the details).
Can’t wait till November, sign up to the Kendal Mountain Player on an annual subscription for £96 and get access to year-round adventure content instantly!
Including 2021 and 2020 Festival events and regularly updated film collections. Your Kendal Mountain Player subscription will include access to the Online 2022 Festival Pass from 17 November!
Thank you to Danner, our presenting partner for the Online Film Programme